Thank you for contacting Seed, we welcome submissions from artists who have reviewed our website and feel their work would be a good fit with the ethos of Seed.
Please make your submission by email to firstname.lastname@example.org following the guidelines detailed below:
- Email subject should be titled 'Submissions'
- Include an artists statement and/or CV
- Details of current stockists inlcuding online
- Send a minimum of 4 images (total file size must be under 6mb)
- Description of your work including sizes and mediums
- Indication of your prices stating whether this is retail or artist
If your submission is successful we will reply to emails within two months but occasionally this can be longer due to the sheer volume of submissions that we receive daily. If you do not hear from us after this time your application was not successful and we thank you for taking the time to apply.
If we decide that your work may fit at Seed we will invite you to visit and will discuss our commission structure at this stage.
We cannot view work in the shop without a prior appointment.
We look forward to receiving your submission.