Nudes & Nibbles Life Drawing Class - Multiple Dates 2020
Due to COVID 19 we are unsure if these workshops will be able to go ahead at their scheduled time. Therefore we have taken the decision to cease sales pf workshop tickets for the time being.
Please join our mailing list and follow us on social media for updates regarding these workshops.
For those who have already purchased tickets we will inform you as soon as we know if there are any changes. We will give you at least 2 weeks notice if we have to reschedule the workshop.
Please get in touch via email if you have any questions.
- Monday 20th April 2020, 6:15pm - 8:15pm - ONLY 2 PLACES LEFT
- Monday 18th May 2020, 6:15pm - 8:15pm
Location: Seed's Workshop Room above the Gallery
Seed, 3 Catherine Hill, Frome, BA11 1BY
This relaxed life drawing class is open to all abilities. If you are looking to improve your skills a few tips and tricks can be offered along the way otherwise use this time to be free to draw how you like.
There will be delicious veggie nibbles throughout the evening to keep your tummies happy whilst your hands are at work drawing.
- Basic materials are provided including boards, A3 paper, pencils and charcoal. No need to bring anything unless you want to.
(A2 paper available for 20p a sheet)
- Attendees will be seated and given boards for drawing which will be rested on your laps. NO easels provided.
- All our food is vegetarian and we will do our best to accommodate for any allergies or intolerances but please be aware that we can not guarantee that our food is free from any food product.
- Ages 16+
* As of May the ticket price will increase to £20 due to increased running costs.
Due to commitments to our workshop leaders we can only offer refunds for cancelations up to 30 days before the event. Full details of our workshop T&C’s can be found on our website, we advise reading this before purchasing your ticket.
poster illustration by Callum JSP - @callumjsp