Lavender, Geranium & Patchouli Natural Deodorant Stick
Calm soothing fragrance created with a blend of lavender, geranium and patchouli essential oils.
Natural deodorant, free of aluminium-based ingredients, neutralises odour and keeps you fresh.
Non-greasy or sticky formula that glides on easily and is quickly absorbed. You only need a small amount to get great results.
This deodorants are made by LEGRA a family company located in the vibrant town of Leigh on Sea, creating all natural soap and deodorant.
Contains Organic Cocoa Butter and Organic Coconut Oil
Suitable for Vegans
How To Use:
Before first use - With lid in place, gently push up from bottom to expose deodorant.
Apply a few swipes to underarms ensuring full coverage and carefully replace lid after application.
With normal usage contents can last on average, 5 months.
Tip: As push up tube is not retractable, only push up again when required.
(Discontinue use if irritation occurs.)
approx 4 x 9.5 cm
Deodorant tube: Cardboard and paper push-up type with a natural greaseproof inner and push on lid.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root
- Kaolin Clay
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Non Nano Zinc Oxide
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
(*Naturally Occurring In Essential Oil)
- Propylene Glycol
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Baking soda