Nudes & nibbles Life Drawing Class - Multiple Dates 2020
- Monday 17th February 2020, 6:15pm - 8:15pm - SOLD OUT
- Monday 16th March 2020, 6:15pm - 8:15pm
- Monday 20th April 2020, 6:15pm - 8:15pm
Location: Seed's Workshop Room above the Gallery
Seed, 3 Catherine Hill, Frome, BA11 1BY
This relaxed life drawing class is open to all abilities. If you are looking to improve your skills a few tips and tricks can be offered along the way otherwise use this time to be free to draw how you like.
There will be delicious veggie nibbles throughout the evening to keep your tummies happy whilst your hands are at work drawing.
- Basic materials are provided including boards, A3 paper, pencils and charcoal. No need to bring anything unless you want to.
(A2 paper available for 20p a sheet)
- Attendees will be seated and given boards for drawing which will be rested on your laps. NO easels provided.
- Ages 16+
Due to commitments to our workshop leaders we can only offer refunds for cancelations up to 30 days before the event. Full details of our workshop T&C’s can be found on our website, we advise reading this before purchasing your ticket.
poster illustration by Callum JSP - @callumjsp